The 'Students' Grievances Redressal Committee' is re-constituted in K.M.E.A.College of Arts and Science for the Academic Year 2023-2024 with effect from 19-05-2023. The Committee is entrusted with the duties of receiving, analysing all sorts of complaints from Students and acting as an ANCHOR for solving and redressing all complaints, that may arise from them during their studies. The Committee is headed by a senior most faculty of the Institution. Any student can approach the Committee,without any hesitation with a complaint . and the Committee will do all the possible help to solve and redress them urgently.
(1) Ms. SARITHA .K.M ( COMMERCE ) --- CONVENOR
(2) Ms. KALA KRISHNA KUMAR (HOD B.B.A.).
(3)Ms. Radhika Mohan ( HOD Commerce )
(4)Ms.SARITHA.C.S. ( HOD English)
(5) Ms.RAHMATH BEEVI ( STATISTICS)
(7) Ms.ANJU PREMAN ( COMMERCE)
(8) Dr.SYLESH.S ( COMMERCE)
(9) PTA VICE PRESIDENT.
(10)Mr.MRLVIN C DANIEL ( STUDENT REPRESENTATIVE)
(11) Dr.AMAR NISHAD ( THE COLLEGE DIRECTOR)
(12) Ms.ANISHA SHAJI ( The ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER)
In order to accelerate the NAAC related activities of KMEA College of Arts and Science, and to monitor such activities ,so as to accomplish the targets ,within the time limits, the "NAAC ACTIVITIES MONITORING COMMITTEE" for the Academic year 2023-24 , is re- constituted, with the below detailed members on 19/05/2023. The Committee is also entrusted to go ahead with the duties of. NAAC Accreditation Process of our College, during the current Academic year (2023-2024).
CONSTITUTION OF THE COMMITTEE:
(1) Ms. SANGEETHA .K.( THE IQAC CO-ORDINATOR)
(2) Mr.MITHRA RIVIN ( THE IQAC JOINT CO-ORDINATOR)
(3) Ms .SARITHA VINOD ( CONVENOR)
(4)Dr.SYLESH . S ( JOINT CONVENOR)
(5) Ms. POOJA MOL SHAI ( MATHEMATICS)
(7) Ms.RADHIKA MOHAN ( H.O.D. COMMERCE)
(7) MsREVATHY DEVAKY ( Dept.of ENGLISH)
(8)Ms.NIDHISH.V.R ( Dept.of BBA)
(9)Ms.BITTU KURIAN BABU.( Dept. BCA)
(10)Ms. JASMIN NIZAR ( Dept.of BCA)
HYGIENE MONITORING COMMITTEE( 2023-2024)
As per the order received from M.G.University ,Kottayam, No.32/Ac.A1/2021 MGU, Guide lines received from U.G.C. and Government of Kerala, the regular classes will be conducted in K.M.E.A. College of Arts and Science, strictly following the measures put forwarded by the HEALTH INSPECTOR ( Edathala Panchayath) in up- keeping COVID Protocol and Hygiene protocols. In pursuance of the Order No.32/Ac.A1/2021/M.G.U. dated 01/01/2021 ,received from M.G.University, a College level *COVID and HYGIENE MONITORING COMMITTEE* (C.H.M.C ) was constituted with effect from 01/01/2021 and the said Committee is re-costituted ,with effect from 19/05/2023 , with the following members in K.M.E.A.College of Arts and Science.
(1)Ms.SARITHA VINOD ----- ( CONVENOR )( HOD Dept. of ENGLISH)
(2) Ms. RADHIKA MOHAN ------ ( H.O.D. COMMERCE)
(3) Ms KALA.A. ------ ( H.O.D - B.B.A.)
(4)Mr BITTU KURIAN BABU ----- ( Dept.of B.C.A.)
(5) Mr.KRISHNA MALINI ----- ( Dept. of COMMERCE)
(6) Ms.RAJITHA.N. ------ ( Dept.of HINDI )
(2)Ms.ANISHA SHAJI. ------ ( ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER )
(5) P.T.A. VICE PRESIDENT.
(6) Mr. RAM ----- ( HEALTH INSPECTOR ) Edathala Panchayath
(7) Mr.MELVIN.C .DANIAL ------ ( STUDENTS " REPRESENTATIVE)
The Committee is hereby entrusted with the duties of stricly up- keeping COVID and HYGIENE PROTOCOLS , in Campus,conducting classes and in coducting M.G.University Examinations ,in K.M.E.A .College of Arts and Science,Kuzhivelippady, in consutation with the HEALTH INSPECTOR( Edathala Panchayath), with effect from 19/05/2023
(1) CHAIRMAN: Shri. RIAZ AHMED SAIT
(2) SECRETARY: Adv. K.A. JALEEL
* (3) Shri. H.E. Muhamed Babu Sait.
* (4)Adv.P.A. Abdul Majeed Parakkadan.
* (6) Shri.V.S. Abdul Rahman .
* (7)Shri. M.P. Abdul Khader.
* (8)Shri.N.M. Sharafudheen.
* (9)Shri.P.K. Jaleel.
* (10)Shri .A. Basheer.
*(11) Adv.Abdul Azeez.T.H.
* (12)Adv. P.K.Aboobacker.
As per the M.G.University Students Code of Conduct Rules 2005, the Disciplinary Committee is hereby re-constituted in KMEA College of Arts and Science for the Academic year 2023-24 , strictly following the M.G.University Guidelines. The Committee is entrusted with the duties of maintaining strict discipline among STUDENTS COMMUNITY , in the College Campus. The Committee is to frame a PLAN OF ACTION , to be executed during the current Academic year 2023 -2024 The Committee is entrusted to discharge their duties effectively and sincerely. The Committee is to act as the ANCHOR within the institution, for the peaceful functioning and to execute the orders of the Principal, without fail.
In KMEA College of Arts & Science, Kuzhivelippady, Edathala, the ANTI-RAGGING COMMITTEE is hereby re-constituted at the Institutional Level for the ACADEMIC YEAR 2023-2024 , for preventing and safeguarding Ragging related incidents within the Instituition and to protect the Campus from the menace of RAGGING. The Committee is entrusted with the duties of conducting regular meetings and to frame scientific measures ( including Awareness Programmes), from time to time and to take all the administrative steps to prevent Ragging incidents in the Campus of KMEA College of Arts and Science and in College Hostels. The Committee is also directed to submit timely reports to the undersigned, as and when necessary.
CONSTITUTION OF THE COMMITTEE:
The ANTI-RAGGING SQUAD is hereby re-constituted in KMEA College of Arts and Science, at the institutional level, for the ACADEMIC YEAR 2023-2024 , for preventing and safeguarding Ragging related incidents and to protect the Campus from the menace of RAGGING. The SQUAD is entrusted with the duties of conducting regular meetings and to frame PREVENTIVE steps against Ragging incidents in KMEA College of Arts and Science and Hostels. The SQUAD is also directed to submit daily reports to the undersigned .at the end of the class hours.
THE SQUAD CONSISTS OF
An ANTI-HARRASSMENT COMMITTEE, is hereby re-constituted in KMEA College of Arts & Science, Kuzhivelippady, at Institutional level, for the ACADEMIC YEAR (2023-2024) on 19/05/2023 for Preventing , Redressing and Safeguarding Harassment related incidents in the Institution and to protect the Campus from such incidents ,as per the M.G.UNIVERSITY GUIDELINES , following the norms prescribed by the "Hon. SUPREME COURT" of India. An efficient COMPLAINT MECHANISM is functioning well with in the Institution, to deal with cases regarding any kind of Harassments, related to Students,Staff or Faculty. *CONFIDENTIALITY* is the core of this "Redress Mechanism". The Committee is headed by a senior lady faculty of the Institution, along with representations from other lady faculties, Students,Director ,Management and College PARENT-TEACHERS ASSOCIATION . Any member of Faculty, Staff or any Student can approach the Committee ,with any sort of Harassment Complaint, at any time, without hesitation and the Committee will take all the steps to Redress the Complaint, as early as possible,impartially ,with due consideration.
CONSTITUTION OF THE COMMITTEE
(1) Ms.THASMI .N.A (BBA) CONVENOR.
(2) Ms. SANGEETHA .K. ( HOD BCA ) JOINT CONVENOR
(3) Ms.JESSIYA .M.J ( COMMERCE) MEMBER.
(4) Ms.REVATHY DEVIKI ( ENGLISH .) MEMBER.
(5) Ms.RAHMATH BEEVI.C.Y. ( STATISTICS ) MEMBER
(6) Dr DEEPA K GOPALAN ( COMMERCE) MRMBER\
(7) Ms JASMIN NIZAR (BCA) MEMBER .
(8) P.T.A. Vice PRESIDENT- MEMBER.
(9) Ms.LIGI.K. PANCHAYATH MEMBER.
(10) Adv.P.A. ABDUL MAJEED PRAKKADAN ( Management ) MEMBER.
(11) Mr MELVIN C DANIYEL BBA ( U.G. STUDENTS" REPRESENTATION) MEMBER
(12) Ms. GEETHU MOHAN M.Com . ( P.G.STUDENTS" REPRESENTATION) MEMBER
ADMISSION CELL and DEPARTMENTAL ADMISSION COMMITTEES are hereby re-constituted on 16/05/2022 with the below mentioned members, in KMEA College of Arts and Science, to administer the admission related works of the College, in respect of various Unde Graduate Programmes, for the Academic Year 2023-24,following the rules and regulations envisaged by the MG University,Kottayam. The Committee and Cell members are entrusted with the duties of managing the Admission procedures , strictly following the admission rules laid down by the "M G University Centralised Allotment Process(CAP)". The Convenors and the Joint convenors of Committes and Cells are directed to convene regular meetings, for discussing the progress of Admissions and to submit timely reports to the Principal, as and when neccessary .
CHAIR PERSON .. Prof. K.M. ABDUL KARIM ( PRINCIPAL)
GENERAL CONVENOR ... Ms. ANISHA SHAJI ( ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER)Ms.SANGEETHA ( H.O.D. Dept.of BCA)
(2) Ms.RADHIKA MOHAN (H.O.D Dept .of Commerce)
(3) Ms.SANGEETHA.K. (HOD ,BCA)
(4) Ms.SARITHA VINOD ( H.O.D .Dept.of English)
(5) Ms.RAJITHA .N.( Hindi)
(6) Ms,ANISHA .T.M. (Malayalam)
(7) Ms. KALA KRISHNA KUMAR (HOD BBA )
(8) Ms. SANGEETHA .K (BCA )
(9) Mr.BITTU KURIAN BABU (BCA)
(10) MsDANY VARKEY. (ENGLISH )
(11) Mr..NITHIN.K.R (COMMERCE
(12) Ms.DANY VARKEY ( ENGLISH )
DEPARTMENT of COMMERCE
(1) Mr. RADHIKA MOHAN( CONVENOR)
(2) Dr.SYLESH .S . ( JOINT CONVENOR)
(2) Mr. MITHRA RIVIN .( JOINT CONVENOR)
(3) Ms. SARITHA .K.M.
(4) Ms. SHFNA .
( 5) Ms.JABEENA.M.A.
(6) Ms. JESSIYA
DEPARTMENT of BCA
(1) Ms.SANGEETHA.K.( CONVENOR)
(2) Ms.SANGEETHA.K. ( JOINT CONVENOR)
(3) Mr.BITTU KURAIN BABU. ( BCA)
(1) Ms.KALA KRISHNAKUMAR ( HOD ) CONVENOR
(2) Mr.NIDHISH .V. R
(3) Ms. FASEELA.P.S.
(1) Ms.SARITHA C.S. ( CONVENOR)
(2) Ms.DANY VARKEY (JOINT CONVENOR)
(3) Mr.SAHAD .A.A.(JOINT CONVENOR)
(1) Ms ANISHA .T.M ( CONVENOR)
(2) Ms,RAJITHA N. ( JOINT CONVENOR)
The INTERNAL COMPLAINTS COMMITTEE is re- constituted in K.M.E.A. College of Arts and Science,for the Academic Year 2023-24 on 19/05/2023. The Committee is delegated with the duties of receiving and redressing any sort of Complaint that may arise from the Students and members of Staff. The students may feel free to approach the Committee with any Complaints that may be related to their Studies,Internal Marks, Co-Academic and Extra-Academic Activities.The Commiittee is to find a solution for any such complaint at the earliest.
THE COMMITTEE CONSISTS OF;
(1) Ms.FASEELA.P.S .( Dept of B.B.A.)( CONVENOR)
(2) Ms.JABEENA.M.A. (COMMERCE)
(4) Ms. AARSHA GEORGE( COMMERCE)
(5) Ms. JASMIN NIZAR .( Dept. of BCA)
(6) Ms.ANISHA .T.M ( Dept of MALAYALAM)
ETHICS AND VALUE EDUCATION COMMITTEE ( 2023-24)
With reference to the Judgements of Court of Law and related M.G.U.Guidelines, the Institutional Level THE ETHICS AND VALUE EDUCATION COMMITTEE is re-constituted in K.M.E.A College of Arts and Science is re-constituted for the Academic Year 2023-24 , with efect from 19-05-2023.. THE COMMITTEE IS ENTRUSTED WITH THE DUTIES OF IMPARTING ETHICS & VALUE EDUCATION,TO ALL THE STUDENTS, BY PLANNING AND CONDUCTING APT PROGRAMMES AS AND WHEN NECESSARY.
THE COMMITTEE COSISTS OF:-
CHAIRMAN ----- Prof.K.M. ABDUL KARIM (PRINCIPAL) CHAIRMAN.
(1) Mr.NIDHISH.V.R. ( Dept.of B.B.A).( CONVENOR)
(2) Ms. THASMI.N.A ( Dept. of B.B.A ) ( JOINT CONVENOR)
(3) Ms.ANISHA .T.M. ( Dept.of Malayalam)
(4) Ms.RAJITHA.N. ( Dept.of HINDI)
(5)Ms.DANY VARKEY( Dept.of English).
(6)Ms.SARITHA.K.M.( Dept.of Commerce)
(7) Ms.ANJU PREMAN.( Dept.of Commerce)
Dr.KALA .A (HOD Dept of BBA) is appointed as the CHIEF Co-ordinator for Organising and Conducting ADD-ON-PROGRAMMES, during the Academic Year 2023-24,
in K.M.E.A.College of Arts and Science. The Co-ordinator is required to investigate ,in advance ,the PROS.and CONS.of each such programme and is rquired to submit a Report to the PRINCIPAL in advace for selecting the Programmes.
RED CROSS UNIT (2023-24) (UNIT NO;046)
( YOUTH RED CROSS ,ERNAKULAM)
THE ACTIVITIES OF THE * YOUTH RED CROSS UNIT* FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2023-24, WILL BE STARTED FROM 19/05/2023.Ms.JESSIYA .M.J ( Dept. of COMMERCE) is APPOINTED as the "PROGRAM OFFICER" OF THE UNIT FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2023-24. SHE IS REQUIRED TO GO THROUGH THE RULES AND REGULATIONS AS ENVISAGED BY THE YOUTH TED CROSS ERNAKULAM. . THE UNIT WILL BE CONDUCTING DIFFERENT KINDS OF PROGRAMMES AND CAMPS IN ASSOCIATION WITH THE COLLEGE PALLIATIVE CARE UNIT INCLUDING BLOOD-DONATION CAMPS, EYE CAMP,BLOOD GROUPING CAMP etc.
(1) Ms. JESSIYA .M.J . ( PROGRAM OFFICER)( Dept.of COMMERCE)
(2) Dr.SYLESH S (ASST.PROGRAM OFFICER)( Dept of COMMERCE)
(3) Ms. FASSELA P ISMAIL ( ASST.PROGRAMME OFFICER) Dept of BCA
(4) Ms.KALA.A. ( H.O.D of the Dept.of B.B.A.)
(5) Ms.PRIYA SHIVA PRASAD ( Dept.of ENGLISH)
. N.S.S UNIT ( NO;268)( FUNDED UNIT )
( M. G .UNIVERSITY ,KOTTAYAM)
Mr. NIDHISH .V.R ( DEPARTMENT OF BBA) IS APPOINTED AS THE PROGRAMME OFFICER OF THE COLLEGE N.S.S .UNIT ( NHO;268) IN KMEA COLLEGE OF ARTS AND SCIENCE,KUZHIVELIPPADY,DURING THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2023-2024 AS PER THE ORDER OF THE PRINCIPAL.
THE FOLLOWING FACULTY MEMBERS ARE ALSO HELPING THE PROGRAMME OFFICER , IN DISCHARGING HIS SERVICES EFFICIENTLY AND EFFECTIVELLY.
(1) Dr. SYLESH .S .( COMMERCE).
(2) Mr.JOSEPH .K.L ( PHYSICAL EDUCATION)
(3) Mr.BITTU KURIAN BABU (BCA)
(4) Ms. PRIYA SHIVA PRASAD ( ENGLISH)
(5) Ms.RAJITHA .N.( HINDI)
(6) Ms.POOJA MOL SHAJI.( MATHEMATICS)
(7) Ms.KRISHNA MALINI ( COMMERCE)
(8) Ms.AARSHA GEORGE (COMMERCE)