(1) 31 years of service in Al- Ameen College, Edathala, Aluva, Ernakulam District, Kerala. (An aided, first grade, post- graduate and NAAC Accredited college, under M.G.University. Kottayam)
(2) 28 years of teaching experience in under- graduate and post- graduate programmes, in the Department of Commerce, Al-Ameen College, Edathala.
(3) 3 years of experience as the “ PRINCIPAL”of Al-Ameen College, Edathala,Aluva.
(4) 2 years of experience as “N.C.C.Care Taker Officer” of the N.C.C.Unit,Al-Ameen College, Edathala.
(5) 2 years of experience as the N.S.S.Programme Officer of the N.S.S. Unit (No.2, M.G University, Kottayam)
(1) Cost Accountancy
(2) Human Resource Management
(3) Business Laws
(4) Business Management
(5) Financial Management
(6) Corporate Governance
(1) As the Principal of Al-Ameen College, Edathala, Aluva, being Awarded the “Certificate of Merit” by M.G.University, Kottayam, for having done exemplary services through the National Service Scheme, During the academic year 2014-15.
(2) As Programme officer of the NSS unit (No.2), Al-Ameen college Edathala, received the “SEVANA AWARD” in 1997, from the Anwar Palliative Care Society”, for rendering the best social Service, in Aluva.
(1) successfully completed “TRAUMA CARE TRAINING” conducted by the “Ernakulam Rural Action Force”(Reg.No. ER/235/2000}
(2) Successfully completed training on “Decentralization Governance” under “KILA” (Kerala Institute of Local Administration), Trissur, in 2006.
(3) Successfully completed 2 refresher courses in Commerce ,organized by M.G University, Kottayam.
(4) Presented a Paper on “Industrial Sickness”, in commerce seminar under M.G University.
(1) Participated and contributed in the three day “Workshop on Designing Post-Graduate Programme in Commerce” under Credit and Semester System (C.S.S.} of M.Com. Degree programme, organized by M.G. University, Kottayam , at S.B.College, Changanacherry, from 12 - 12 - 2011 to 14 - 12 - 2011.
(2) Discharged the duties as “N.C.C. Care Taker Officer” of Al-Ameen College, Edathala for 2 years.
(3) Discharged the duties as “N.S.S. Programme Officer” of Al- Ameen College, Edathala for 2 years.
(4) Discharged the duties as Chairman of the IQAC, of Al-Ameen College, Edathala, for the years from 2012 to 2015, in connection with the first NAAC Accreditation of the college, on 5th, 6th and 7th January, 2015.