- "MERITORIOUS SCHOLARSHIPS" ARE OFFERED TO STUDETNS WHO SCORED 80 % and ABOVE MARKS IN THEIR PLUS TWO EXAMINATIONS.
- CONTACT FOR DETAILS ; 96 56 04 10 42
- MANAGEMENT QUOTA ADMISSIONS FOR ALL THE U.G. and P.G.PROGRAMMES ARE PROGRESSIVELY GOING ON.
ATTENTION CAP ADMISSIONS.
- The students who get ALLOTMENT under CAP, are directed to contact in the Phone nos; 96 56 04 10 42 or 88 91 36 69 11. They are also rquired to mail the copy of their documents and certificates to the following mail ID :-
- ADMISSIONS ACADEMIC YEAR( 2022-2023)
CALL HELP DESK No. # 96 56 04 10 42 #
- UG CAP 2nd allotment Procedure for First time allotted candidates:
UG CAP 2nd allotment Procedure for higher option allotted candidates :
UG CAP 2nd allotment Procedure for temporarily admitted candidates with no allotment who wish to secure permanent admission: https://youtu.be/uj8tfzWC_hc ============================================================================================= MANAGEMENT QUOTA ADMISSIONS ( GUIDE LINES)
- *** CANDIDATES SEEKING ADMISSIONS UNDER MANAGEMENT QUOTA ARE REQUIRED TO REGISTER IN THE ** FREE REGISTRATION SPACE ** (AT THE TOP OF THE COLLEGE WEB SITE) AND SUBMIT THE FILLED UP APPLICATION FORM IN COLLEGE OFFICE , (WHICH IS AVAILABE FROM COLLEGE OFFICE, ON PAYMENT OF A PRESCRIBED APPLICATION FEE).***
- *** THEY ARE ALSO REQUIRED TO APPLY IN M.G.UNIVERSITY ADMISSION PORTAL ( CAP ). THE REGISTRATION NUMBER OF *CAP* MUST BE MENTIONED IN THE COLLEGE APPLICATION FORM. ***
- Admissions under Management Quota are open for the following Under-Graduate and Post Graduate Programmes.
- UNDER GRADUATE PROGRAMMES
- (1) B.Com. FINANCE & TAXATION
- (2) B.Com.COMPUTER APPLICATIONS
- (3) B.B.A.
- (4) B.C.A.
- (5) B.A. English. ( LITERATURE, COMMUNICATION , JOURNALISM) TRIPLE MAIN.
POST GRADUATE PROGRAMMES
(1) M.Com. ( FINANCE)
(2) M.Com. ( MANAGEMENT & INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY )
(1) ADVANCED DIGITAL MARKETING.
(2) WEB DEVELOPMENT ( Python).
(3) DIPLOMA IN G.S.T.
(4) SOFT WARE TESTING.
(5) LOGISTICS AND SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT.
(6) CYBER SECURITY.
(8) MARTIAL ARTS (KARATE).
(9) TALLY ACCOUNTING.
(10) HOLISTIC YOGA THERAPY.
MAHATMA GANDHI UNIVERSITY ADD-ON- PROGRAMME.
(11) MOOC-ON-ORGANIC FARMING.
( FOR FIRST YEAR STUDENTS ONLY)
CERTIFICATE COURSES AND BRIDGE COURSES.
WILL BE DECIDED BY EACH DEPARTMENT, IN EACH ACADEMIC YEAR
GENERAL RULES OF ADMISSIONS.
- (1.) Students are usually admitted to the 1st Semester of the UG and PG Programmes.
(2). Students may also be admitted to other Semesters also,subject to sanction from M.G University,and on the basis of availability of seats in the class.
- (3).Students will be admitted to the Under-Graduate Programme and Post-Graduate Programmes during the Academic Year 2022-2023,strictly following the rules of Admission process,envisaged by M.G University,Kottayam.(CAP)
- (4).Students who are seeking Admissions under Management Quota ,may apply Online in the College Website(at right TOP of the web site *Apply Online*),at the same time, the student will have to submit the filled up Application in College ,which is available from College Office, on Payment of a prescribed Application Fee.
- (5).Applicants seeking Admissions for U.G. Programme ,must have passed the Qualifying Examination with at least 45% marks in aggregate.
- (6).Applicants seeking Admissions under PG Programme, must have passed the Qualifying Examination ,with at least 55% marks in aggregate.
- (7).Students who are seeking Admissions under Merit ,must apply in the Admission Portal of M.G University ,Kottayam. CAP ( Centralised Allotment Process)
- (8).Candidates seeking admissions must produce T .C, Conduct certificates from the institution they last attended, Migration Certificates, Qualifying Certificates and Consolidated Mark list, in original at the time of taking Admission.
(9).Candidates seeking admissions to the College from other Universities must apply for Recognition from the Mahathma Gandhi University, Kottayam.
(10).Candidate who gets Admission in the College is required to pay Tuition Fee due at the time of Admission, and all other Fee prescribed by the College. Fee once remitted will not be re-funded.
(11).Any candidate, who found to have obtained Admission by false representation, shall be summarily dismissed from College and shall forfeit whatever fee he/she had paid.
(12). A student applying for Transfer Certificate will not be given the Certificate unless he/ she pays all fee and other dues to College. Usually Transfer Certificates are, not issued to the students before the completion of their Programme of study.
(13). A late of Rs.25/- will be charged, per year ,from a student who fails to apply for T.C.in time.
(14). Students who have left the College with T.C are not eligible to get a second one in any case. However duplicate Certificate will be issued on production of an Affidavit signed by a Judicial First Class Magistrate and a fee of Rs.50/- will be charged for the same.
(15). A student applying for the release of any document from College must have cleared all fee and dues to College.
(16). A fee of Rs.100/- will be charged for a document that needs reference to the record older than five years.