1. Students are usually admitted only in the beginning of the 1st term of the academic year to the degree programme.
2. Admissions under Merit will be administered by M.G.University by ‘UG CAP’ admission formalities every year by applying in UG CAP, admission portal by the applicants.
3. Application for admission under community and management quota must be made in the prescribed form which can be had from the college office on payment of a registration free.
4. Applicants seeking admission for Is year degree programme must have passed the +2 Examination as prescribed by M.G.University Kottayam.
5. Candidates seeking admission must produce at the time of admission, T .C, conduct certificates from the institution they last attended, migration certificates, qualifying certificates and mark lists, in original.
6. Candidates seeking admission to the college from other universities should apply for recognition from the Mahathma Gandhi University, Kottayam.
7. Candidate who gets admission in the college is required to pay tuition fee due at the time of admission, and all other fee prescribed by the college. Fee once paid will not be re-funded.
8. Any candidate who found to have obtained admission by false representation, shall be summarily dismissed and shall forfeit whatever fee he/she had paid.
9. A student applying for Transfer Certificate will not be given the certificate unless he/ she pays all fee and other dues as the principal may deem fit. Usually transfer certificates are not issued to the students before the completion of their courses of study.
10. A late of Rs.25/- will be charged per year from a student who fails to apply for T.C.in time.
11. Students who have left the college with T.C are not eligible to get a new one for a second time. However duplicate certificate will be issued on production of an Affidavit signed by a Judicial First Class Magistrate and a fee of Rs.50/- will be charged for the same.
13. A student applying for the release of any document from the college must have cleared all dues to the college.
14. A fee of Rs.100/- will be charged for a document that needs reference to the record older than five years.